Join A1 Reno Vacuum & Sewing for 2 days of fun, embroidery and hands-on instruction with one of Anita Goodesign's highly skilled instructors. The instructor will be bringing their expertise to Reno Convention Center for two-days of instruction on machines provided by us for the duration of the event. Create six amazing projects while learning advanced tips and tricks on in-the-hoop projects with Anita Goodesign’s newest event!
If you missed last year's event, you don't want to miss this!
LET'S GET STARTED:
Anita Goodesign is thinking inside the hoop with the newest class in our university line up, 501: In the Hoop! In this class you will be learning all about our innovative in the hoop techniques. As the name suggests, all of the projects are made easily in your hoop and create unique, fun, and useful projects.
Some of the topics we’ll discover together are how to construct freestanding items such as personalized tags, beautiful sun catchers, and decorative lace wreaths. Always on the go and need help getting organized? We’ll show you how to do just that with our lifestyle accessories like luggage tags, cardholders, keychain bags...and sew much more! That’s not all; we’ll look at how to take your tea towels to the top by incorporating several different finishing options like adding tassels, lace, and even dying them!
- We will provide machines to use during the event for all projects being made.
- Includes detailed 3 ring binder with USB flash drive of all designs and instructions
- Face to face instruction with a professional educator
- Instruction binder and USB full of projects for you to take home
- Receive help from our professional and helpful staff members
- Special pricing on notions and machines
- Snacks and Lunches will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies please let us know in advance
- Create 6 amazing projects
- A true educational experience that will provide you knowledge you can use at home on your own.
All Sales are final. No Refunds for this event will be granted. Please be ready to start on time because you will have a blast! Contact us with any questions.
Dates: November 15 & 16, 2019
Includes: Instruction for 6 projects, USB with instructions and designs, use of high-end embroidery machine, lunches, goody bag and giveaways, specials, comraderie and more
Available Seats: 125 (First seats are available for A1 Reno Community before we open it up to any other sewers!)
Event will be held at Reno Convention Center
Please sign up through one of the following ways:
- Stop in the store: 7007 S. Virginia St. Reno NV 89511
- Call the shop at: 775-852-2323
- Purchase online through this page