If you are new to applique or want to improve your skills this is the class for you. This is a BOM quilt with a finished size of 54" X 70". Everything will be sewn by machine except French Knots. You will learn how to:
- Square up and piece your blocks for applique
- Tracing designs using light box or window for placement
- How to use Misty Fuse, very light weight.
- Understanding and using several different decorative stitches for applique, not just zigzag and blanket stitches
- How to measure correctly to stop the waviness of the quilt with your pieced blocks, border and sashing
- Techniques like: twisting thread, cording, twin needle, bobbin work, free motion, and embellishments.
Class fee includes instruction only. There will be an additional fee for the pattern, $39.99 less 20% off and there may be additional foot purchase requirements depending on Technique being taught for that block. You will receive a 20% class discount on any related accessories.