It’s getting a little bow crazy around here :-) Come join me in making these fun additions to your projects: add it to a zipper bag, add a giant paper clip and add it to your planner, notebook or add it to a barrette style clip for a little girl's hair bow! No matter where you add them they add a bit of sparkle and fun. In this class you will learn how to create these incredibly cute and decorative bows in software! Michelle Gillmartin will walk you through step by step on how to create the embroidery designs for these amazing glittery bows! This class will get you more familiar with your software (PE Design 11 or Palette). We'll be creating the files for BOTH the bat (which has a buttonhole :-) And the Fall Harvest bow.
This is the software ONLY portion of the class and is suitable for most confident beginners.
This is software only! There is no embroidery in this class!!
- You will learn how to turn an SVG cut file into an embroidery file.
- We’ll discuss finding SVG files that are suitable.
- I’ll send links to a couple free files that we will be using in this session.
- I will share where I buy some of my SVG files.
- In software, you will create files for 2 different bow types.
Software requirements: This is for PEDesign 11 and Palette 11
A kit is not necessary for this class.