This is a Online Zoom Class.
This one day, hands on class, will be based on the techniques outlined in Amelie Scott Designs’, Edge-to- Edge Quilting on Your Embroidery Machine. Our instructor has completed over 20 quilts using this process with her Destiny and will share experiences that work best for her . You will learn to:
- Determine what size quilts are best used in this process
- Prepare your quilt ‘sandwich’
- Transfer file patterns to your machine
- Create pattern templates
- Calculate start positions
- Determine and stabilize hoop placements
- Stitch provided designs on your quilt, completing at least 2 1/2 columns including
Supply list will be provided upon registration.
IMPORTANT: If you already have the Edge-to-Edge book I will adjust the price of the class to $42. Please contact Jeanne at the store.
Cancellation Policy: There is no refund for this class, if you need to reschedule the class date after you have already signed up. You will be put into the next session. This class provides online content and online resources that you will have access to.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 775-852-2323.