This is the First Class of Frosty Goes to Town. In this class you'll be using your Scan n Cut to cut your Applique pieces for the first block. You will learn:
- How to prep your fabric with fusible so it is ready for cutting on your machine
- How to transfer designs from Brother Canvas Workspace to the Scan N Cut via either wifi or USB
- How to bring up your design on your Scan N Cut
- How to place your fabric on your mat
- How to cut on your machine
- You'll also learn how to cut your accessory pieces on your Scan N cut
- You must have taken the GET TO KNOW YOUR SCAN N CUT CLASS or you should have some experience with your Scan N Cut before taking this class.
- We will be using the Scan N Cut with a new fabric blade and a 12x12 Fabric mat OR the new rotary blade with a 12x12 standard tack mat.
- You must have a Canvas Workspace account already set up and updated to the latest version and you should ALSO have you Scan N Cut updated to the latest version.
- Your fabric must be cut out according to the cut list that will be provided to you
- You must be proficient enough on your computer to find the cut file which will be emailed to you each month, before each block.
This is a 2 hour class but it may run a little longer. Just be prepared