In this class you will learn 6 overlock techniques while creating a versatile, pocketed travel bag, perfect for your next trip, class or storage of any kind! Take your serger stitches to a creative new level!
- Mini piping
- Zipper application with the Cording Foot and the 3 Thread overlock
- Binding on the serger
- Rolled hem
- Narrow hem
- Chainstitch (if you don’t have this feature, you’ll do a decorative stitch on the sewing machine
- Finish work will be done on the sewing machine
This is a 4 hour class with a 1/2 hour lunch.
- Must have working knowledge of your serger, meaning you must be able to thread it =)
- Pattern is available through this LINK
- Fabric kit with She Who Sews Fabric in available through this LINK