- Settings pages
- Using various types of material to cut and adjusting our blade
- Cut depth (although your machine auto adjusts, you will still need to occasionally make changes)
- Cut speed
- Changing between the blade holder and pen holder
- Adjusting the draw pressure and draw speed (although your machine auto adjusts, you will still need to occasionally make changes)
- Loading and Unloading mats
- Basic editing
This class includes all material costs $30 which includes the kit and laminated icon reference chart.
This class did have a price increase to cover the cost of the kit that is provided and the laminated Icon reference sheet, which was originally sold separately for $7
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to set up, and be prepared to start immediately at the designated time. All classes start at the designated time and begin wrapping up ten minutes prior to the scheduled end to class. Late arrivals are accommodated up to ten minutes after a class commences. No guarantee for accommodation is made for arrivals later than ten minutes.
Cancellation Policy: Class fees are required at the time of registration to hold your place. Because we must ensure that teachers are compensated for class time, there are no refunds for cancellations. You may receive store credit when you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled class , if we can fill your place from the waiting list. We reserve the right to cancel classes due to under enrollment or weather, at which time a refund or store credit will be issued. A1 will do its best to notify students of a cancellation at least 3 days prior to the class date. There are absolutely no refunds or compensation for no-shows.