Announcing Online Event with Michelle Gillmartin: Table Runner Class!
Sewing and embroidery expert, Michelle Gillmartin, presents a one-of-a-kind online event for A1 Reno customers!
You have four class options to choose from. We hope you join us for all 3 days from the comfort of your home!
Class Location: Online Access Provided with Supply List
Day 1 (Thurs., 6/18 from 9am - 12pm) - Software Session for PE Design 11 or Palette 11 Users
Product required: Installed and updated PE Design 11 or Palette 11 Embroidery Software
This is for advanced beginners. You should be familiar with some of the basics in Layout & Editing. We’ll be using the following tools: Import SVG, Shapes, Applique Wizard and Embroidered Patch. These are all on the home tab. You do not have to have used them before! But you should have the software loaded and know how to open Layout & Editing. We are going to create all the table runner pieces in software. I have the actual created files if you get stuck.
Email me and I will send you the heart SVG. It was a royalty free file but please do not share it outside the class.
If you are a beginner, this is probably not a good first class for you. If you are unsure you can email me @ email@example.com
Day 1S (Thurs., 6/18 from 2pm - 5pm) - Design Center/ IQ
- Brother PR1050X, Luminaire, Dream Machine, Stellaire XJ-1 or XE-1
- Baby Lock Valliant, Solaris, Destiny, Altair or Meridian
Multineedle machines will need a sewing machine and a walking foot to complete the project.
All the pieces will be created in DC/IQ. I will have all the files available in PES if you get stuck.
Day 2 (Fri., 6/19 from 9am - 12pm) - Sewing the Runner
We will be embroidering all the pieces we create on day 1 and you will need the files created from Day1. You will use a walking foot.
Day 3 (Sat., 6/20 from 9am - 12pm) - Finishing the Runner
Learn techniques to finish the runner and display it proudly!
Pick from four class options:
- 3 Day Event with Software session: If you have a machine with Design Center/IQ and want to learn about using PE Design 11 or Palette 11 Embroidery Software, sign up for the 3-day event with the software session. You are signing up for 4 total sessions.
- 3 Day Event without Software Session: If you have a machine with Design Center/IQ and do not want to utilize software, sign up for this. You are signing up for 3 total sessions.
- Day 2 Only: If do not have an embroidery machine with Design Center/IQ or software, you can still join in the fun! Sign up for Day 2 to embroider the designs. You will need to purchase the designs and cut stars kit found here.
- Day 3 Only: If do not have an embroidery machine with Design Center/IQ or software, you can still join in the fun! Sign up for Day 3 to learn how to finish the table runner. You will need to purchase the designs and cut stars kit found here.