NOTE: This product is for a pre-recorded class. You will receive an email with access to the YouTube video Seriess after your purchase is complete. Watch and follow along with the videos and re-watch any portion as many times as you'd like!
These fun Blackboard Bags showcase creative hand-drawn designs that feature sewing sayings! These beautifully decorated bags are completely done “in-the-hoop,” including the zipper insertion, the embroidery and the final stitch out. That means no additional sewing on the sewing machine.
Join Jeanne Mulligan, a seasoned sewing instructor to create these delightful and practical bags! You will be guided through some tips and tricks I've learned to make these projects a breeze. You'll learn how to:
- Add batting and a liner
- Use zipper tape instead of a regular zipper
- See how other color combinations to make these bag more versatile
- Other fun and easy tips to make you faster and more precise
Supplies needed for embroidery:
- Your machine with embroidery arm and embroidery foot attached.
- 6" X 10" embroidery hoop
- Anita Goodesign's Blackboard Bags Embroidery Designs
Machine Requirements: You must have an embroidery machine with at least a 6" x 10" embroidery frame.
Must own Anita Goodesign's Blackboard Bags design collection and an embroidery machine with an 6" x 10" hoop or larger.
The full, detailed list can be found here.
Interested in Other Pre-recorded Classes? Click Here.