Calling all cookie testers!
Ginger’s Kitchen is “baking spirits bright” with a Bench Pillow to match Kimberbell’s We Whisk You a Merry Christmas quilt. Jolly gingerbread cookies are dressed up with bows and Glitter Dot Organza, while gingerbread houses are capped with delicious drifts of Applique Glitter snow! Three lollipops are made with a yummy “yo-yo” technique, and silver Mylar and red stitches are sparkly candy cane stripes. Other features include an applique stocking and tree, peppermint pinwheels, Holiday Buttons, and a variety of sweet stitches against the pretty patchwork background. With ruffles and rick rack and Christmas confections, Ginger’s Kitchen is a tasteful tribute to happy holiday baking!
- In the hoop applique
- Machine embroidery
- Embellish with leather, glitter, vinyl, mylar, organza, rick rack and more
- Piece your pillow top
- Quilt in the hoop using IQ Designer/Design Center
- Complete the pillow construction on a Baby Lock Serger
Supplies needed for embroidery:
- Your machine with embroidery arm and embroidery foot attached.
- 4x4 and 5x7 embroidery hoops or comparable. I also used the 6x10 hoop to stick out all 3 lollipop embroideries all at once. This is optional. You can stitch each one out separately.
- Kimberbell’s Ginger’s Kitchen embroidery pattern and embellishment kit