The Stitch Ripper, designed by a professional embroiderer for embroiderers. Use it to remove embroidery stitches from fabrics.
Rip stitches like never before! Used worldwide by embroiderers. Save garments with embroidered mistakes like misspellings, wrong dates, colors and more. Simply release stitches from reverse side and then lift away from above.
- 10mm small cutting head allows you to work in small design areas and with seams and hems
- 40mm blade makes quick work of removing larger fill-stitched areas
- Stainless steel and ceramic cutting bladed reduce friction, extending the life of the blades
- Operation as corded or cordless device
- 3.6 volt NmH batteries
- Extended usage between charges
- Eliminates out-of-reach electric outlets
- Low-voltage usage - an enhanced safety feature
- Recharges when in the "off" position
- Charging light goes from red to green when fully charged
Stitch Ripper Includes:
- Two blades 10mm and 40mm
- Detachable power charger/cable
- User's guide