Skip to content
- You can now view designs in your Explorer (PC), Finder or Cover Flow (Mac).
- You can also view designs in the Finder Preview.
- Designs in the Finder are drawn with a realistic 3D view.
- And you control the design formats you want to see using a preference pane.
- The Windows version of Thumbnailer even works with .svg and cutting files: .fcm (Brother Scan ‘n Cut), .studio (Silhouette Studio) and .scut4 (Sizzix eClips)! (Mac shows .svg natively)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection